Wednesday 17 March 2010

Girls... WTFMAKESENSEPLEASE part 2

Right the start of a brand new day! So far this is going well! people like the drama, there's plenty more of that to come! So starting from where I left off...

Ben was heading to the toilet, I felt mildly uncomfortable on my approach back to Haley, In hindsight It was quite strange now that I think about it that Ben would be heading back to the toilet after just having been, at the time though, I had taken no notice of it.

Before I even reach Haley, Chris and Luke both grab a hold of me and tell me that I am now taking part in a game of of darts, I like darts, this should take my mind of what's happening around me. Haley approaches and I instantly get her to take part as well, the less distracted she is with Ben the better. Third Pint is gone now, Jake has also not left the bathroom in quite some time, something is defiantly not right, I ask if I can get Haley a drink as I am going to get one myself, she nods. slight smile. seems to be focusing on the darts.

It's so busy I've been waiting here for at least 5 minutes, and then! hand clamps down around my shoulder and spins me around, "We need to talk right now." it's Jake, "What the hell took you so long? Have you been in there the whole time?" "Come outside quickly" Before I have even ordered my pints I'm being dragged outside into the cold, this better be good. "Ben wants to beat you up man, he's just followed me to the bathroom and told me he has it in for you. We should get him first before he catches you off guard" I don't really know how to act, I've never been in this situation before and I haven't had a 'fight' since at least 10 years ago back in school. "I don't think that's a wise idea, he wont do anything with all my friends here anyway, best just to leave it. besides I can handle myself." But Jake is really eager to fight, "Look man if he even throws a punch or says something to you I'm going to get him" I'm pleased I have such a loyal friend, but he has no business here, I just give him a smile and my thanks, we head back inside.

I need to make out like nothing is up, So on my way to the bar I decide to buy a round of shots for the group, If anyone asks where I had been I could just say I was deciding on what shots to buy and was waiting for Jake to help me carry everything over. I decide on raspberry aftershocks, and a double for the birthday girl. I hadn't realised it but I was starting to feel the affects of my rapid alcohol consumption, I manage to spill one of the shots before I even managed to put it on the tray. If Ben does decide to pick a fight maybe I will need Jake's Help after all. We head on over, I gather everyone up, and as a usual occurrence when you buy everybody a shot, you suddenly become the best person in the world, everyone is happy, Haley hugs me, we all count to 3 and then down the shots. Haley, The Birthday Girl and another Girl "jenny" then head to the toilets together, meanwhile the darts game has finished, we are about to finish our drinks and head off to the night club. Chris and Luke and the rest of the group head outside, Paul joins them. "I'll wait for the girls and be with you in a second, I'll finish this pint quickly" Of course I will, I've been drinking them like someone drinking those little cups of water in a marathon!

Last gulp of the pint, it's finished. I grab my shirt and start doing the buttons up. I look up and to my horror it's Ben, This can't be good, his group of friends are staring at me from the bar, laughing and pointing, my group of friends are outside, the girls are still in the toilets. He walks straight up to me, his fists are clenched. My heart is pounding in my chest. My first fight in 10 years is about to start and I'm swaying on my feet already. "Do you know who I am?" His voice is quivering, I hadn't noticed it before, but he was quite a short guy and he didn't seem to have any muscle on him, not so much that I should be worried about, I work out and I was towered above him. He's looking directly in my eye and is standing uncomfortably close. "Yes I know who you are" I say it in my deepest most intimidating voice. It worked! he turns his back and is retreating! "He was about to hit you, what did you do" it was Jake, "Nothing, He asked if I knew who he was, and I told him I did".

"You guys look pretty damn serious! it's my birthday! none of that!" We apologise, "Where is Haley?" "She's Over with her Ex don't worry though, I'm sure it's fine. Just get her when she's done, we are headed to the clubs, see you there!" I'm doing it again, I'm burning holes into his back with my eyes I don't know where this anger is coming from, but I can see he is making her uncomfortable and I don't like it, "Hey you it's me "jenny" haven't seen you in awhile!" It was the girl who had joined Haley in the toilets earlier, "Oh hey, how's it going?" She put her hand on my shoulder "that doesn't look good is she OK?", "I hope so" To my Horror She started walking over there, I don' want a confrontation right now! this can't be good! She pulls out some lipstick, stands directly behind Ben and pretends to anally penetrate him! Haley Bursts into laughter, Ben tries to turn around to see what is happening and stumbles! this is brilliant he is just as or more so drunk than I am! He runs back to his group, his cheeks are flaming red. Perfect.

"Haley lets make a move, me, you, Jenny and Jake are meeting everyone up at the clubs, they have left" She grabs her coat finishes her pint and we head off. Just as we are out the door and away from the whole nightmare started in that pub, it follows us outside. It's not Ben this time though, It's one of the guys he was with, "HALEY!!!" he calls out, she turns around "Give me a second" She makes her way back towards the pub and has a talk with the guy, it's short. She's right back with me. "Is everything OK? you should just ignore him you know just enjoy the night and put him out of your mind" she just smiles and links my arm with hers, we are off to the clubs!

The club is packed! and it's good to be here, the sofas are comfy and me and Haley can just have a talk and a laugh like we normally do, and after that we can have a dance! the night is looking brighter already! I head off to the toilets, On my way I bump into Jake, "I need to leave, it's getting late" he tells me, "OK, no problem, you leaving right now?", "No I'll stay for a little longer, I think those guys might be waiting for you though, any problems give me a call and I'll be straight back." he heads off outside, I go to the toilets and start making my way back to Haley, she's already waiting for me right outside in the corridor. She pulls me towards the fire escape, opens the door and leaves it ajar while we are outside, she kisses me. This is great, She's Focusing on me and everything is back to normal. "Oi your not supposed to be out here! go back inside now before we ask you to leave!" We laugh "OK, sorry". We are back inside, she goes and takes a seat, I go to the bar, I'm waiting to be served, A girl I don't know approaches me just as the bar staff arrive, "after you" I say, "Don't be silly you were here first" I order my drinks. She puts her arm around my neck I feel slightly awkward as she turns me to face her directly, Lucky for me Jake sees and jumps right in between us. "Hey who's this lady then? you haven't introduced me!", "This is Jake, he's a real nice guy! have fun!" I give them a cheeky smile and head back to my table.

She explodes with laughter! "This is not funny! Have you seen the size of her! uggggh!", "which one is she?" I point her out, More laughter, Luke comes over to see what the commotion is about "what's so funny guys?", "See the girl Over there waving her arms around?! She just came onto him" she said pointing at me. Luke bursts into laughter as well "Oh man get in there!" I retort "I can't now! I passed her on too Jake!" Speaking of, he comes over and tells us it's time for him to leave, He asks to borrow my phone so he can call a taxi, I head outside with him while he phones and to say my goodbyes. After a short phone call, I head back in, Jenny approaches me "Guess who's here" I don't have to guess, It's pretty Obvious, it's Ben's group of people, although Ben is nowhere in site, this is fine though because we are all about to leave to head back to a house party.

Half way to the house party, me Haley, Bill (Birthday Girls Boyfriend) and another girl "Holly" are all laughing and joking. Me and Haley are ahead of the group and just chatting in general all seems to be well, Her phone rings. She tells me to wait where I am, I have a feeling it's Ben. I don't wait I follow her, I put my arms around her waist and tell her to hang up, Her lips are close to mine, I can hear him speaking, it's frantic, I tell her to hang up again. "Your either really out of breath or your crying" she says "I'm hanging up" She does and we kiss again. I'm feeling a lot better now, he's crying and drunk, while I am happy and kissing the girl I like. Things couldn't get better, and who would of thought they could get worse?

Bill and Holly Have left, they must be already at the house party, time had flown past in what seemed like a short phone call and embrace. We spot Luke walking down the road. "Hey I'm going to leave now, Going to Get some sleep" My stomach sinks, maybe everything is not as great as I thought, She wants to leave and it's relatively early. "Luke tell her she's coming with us!" I joke, He grabs her phone and runs off down the road! "well I guess your going to have to come now then..." She gives me a cold stare. "I didn't tell him to do that!" I shout after him but to no avail. he's long gone. "why would you want to go home anyway?", "just not in the mood", "it's Ben isn't it?", "Maybe" precisely the thing I didn't want to hear, he cried down the phone and now she is feeling guilty because she hung up on him. At this point in time we are standing directly outside of another girls house who I used to be "seeing" "You know she lives right there don't you?" It's one of Haley's friends. "Yes I know and I don't care, I like you...", "Call Luke again" I'm not sure what she's trying to do at this point, is she trying to make the girl I use to be seeing look out and see me because I will be shouting after somebody?! I shout anyway. "I'm over her".

I shall have to continue this again, Hopefully the story will be up to date by tonight, because tonight I am meeting with her again. so you guys should be up to speed with everything by then. Hopefully. If your still Reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment